Tuesday 2 October 2012

And Worst, a Mocked Reply.

10:17am 


Hello Purti,

By validation I mean, if the’ one Dr. says the patient is suffering from X ‘
-          How do we validate this ?
-          J



I'm quite sure, he is frustrated on the other side, because you can clearly see in this mail, that he's mocking me. With the "Hello Purti" , which he'd never written before, and the unnecessary bullets, with the same question, and a smily on the second bullet. It's as if he's telling me "Okay, here, I'll speak in your language, I'll come down to YOUR level, for you to REALLY understand what I'm saying." 

Also, I don't understand if this is a genuine question that he's asking me? Or trying to take me to an answer he already knows? I mean, if this question was asked on the phone, I would've sensed the tone and answered it. I feel it's the latter alternative. If that was asked on the phone, I'm quite sure, I would have kept quiet.

And again, just for the sake of testing if he really goes through my mail, I had asked him when we should have out next telephonic conversation, at the very end of the mail. He hasn't answered the question. That again proves that he doesn't read the mail.

This is the result of the airport telephone conversation. That's all.

If this is true, and I think it is, okay, I need to think this through. 

My priority: No spoiling relations, since project is of prime importance

Realisation: He doesn't WANT to understand me. And believes I don't understand him.

Cure: He needs to understand my side of the project. And realise that it's easier than his. I can't make it clearer in writing. I've tried my best with that in the mail. Now, the only thing is, I get away from this. Give him time. Just let him try doing it his way, and go a little further than what he's thinking right now.

Solution: "Take out the negativity from your life, lead your life the positive way." My External guide is the negativity I want to stay away from. I'll go ahead with what I'm doing. And just for the sake of formality I'll talk to I thik Shrinivas about how I can contact the authorities from IIT-B so I can access their LAB.

Some kind of burning I can feel in my stomach and chest. Physically! Heart's racing. Ughgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment